Bookkeeping Support Services
Bookkeeping is the recording, on a day-to-day basis, of the financial transactions and information pertaining to a business. It ensures that records of the individual financial transactions are correct, up-to-date and comprehensive. Accuracy is therefore vital to the process. Our Bookkeeping Services are focused on reducing the finance and accounting costs of our clients by helping them with their management, accounting and tax preparation needs.
Our personalized and professional online bookkeeping services cover the entire scope of bookkeeping and customers have the flexibility to choose what they require. We function just as customers’ virtual back office for all their bookkeeping and accounting work right from set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy with accounting. By outsourcing bookkeeping services to us, you can benefit from the cost advantages of our customized finance and accounting services.
For small or medium businesses maintaining up-to-date bookkeeping is probably the most important part of the daily routine. The establishment of an accounting division, hiring and training bookkeeping personnel and buying bookkeeping software is costly. Such companies, whose core competencies not bookkeeping, can benefit by outsourcing to us. Outsourcing bookkeeping services to us will eliminate the need to have an accounting division while at the same time your organization can get access to professional bookkeeping services at quite cheaper cost.Our bookkeeping services include the following:
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Bank Reconciliations – Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation (BRS)
- Electronic Document Management & Inventory Management
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
- Preparing Chart of Accounts, Accounting Software Setup,
- Inventory, Payroll, Fixed Assets & General Ledger, Manual Journal
- General ledger maintenance, Expenses ledger maintenance
Specialized Reporting-Value-added Bookkeeping Services
Apart from all the standard bookkeeping services, we offer custom reports that enable customers to better analyze their revenue and expenses.
- Customer Reports: determine your most profitable and least profitable clients
- Employee Reports: analyze employee expenditures with year-end reports
- Break-up of Expenses: break down your expenses by category
- Event Analysis: determine your expenditure for individual events.